Tourism Top End is a not-for-profit, member based regional tourism organisation (RTO) based in Darwin.
We are the voice of the Top End tourism industry and serve our members and the wider tourism industry in a number of ways:
- Policy and advocating on issues that impact the Top End tourism industry and tourism experience to ensure the Top End retains its place as Australia’s most iconic destination.
- Supporting and servicing our members to build and grow their businesses and broader visitor economy.
- Collaborating with Tourism NT and Tourism Australia to market the Top End as an iconic tourist destination.
- Provide contemporary, best-practice industry development opportunities for our members to ensure the Top End tourism industry is nationally competitive.
- Provide expert insights and knowledge about the Top End tourism industry to inform local and federal government policy and build awareness of the value of the visitor economy.
- Managing the Top End Visitor Centre and supporting the Katherine Visitor Information Centre.
We believe in building productive, meaningful connections to build a sense of unity and collaboration within our organisation and across our industry.
We are open to new opportunities and will work with industry, government and stakeholders help build a stronger Top End visitor economy and experience.
6 Bennett Street
Darwin NT 0800