Who can join?
Any business that provides services to the cruise industry or is involved in marketing Australia and the surrounding regions to the cruise industry. Examples of businesses that are eligible to join are ports, tourism bodies, tour operators, hotels, attractions, restaurants, car hire and coach companies. Here’s why you need to belong:
Membership of the Australian Cruise Association offers:
- Familiarisation programs where we are able to influence new destinations to be included in itineraries that in turn benefits a wide range of members.
- Exposure through an extensive media distribution on important issues that impact your business and the industry.
- Exclusive access to the key cruise line decision makers and itinerary planners’ database to help you develop your business opportunities.
- Active promotion of the destinations in our region and the member services.
- Regular members’ updates with up to date market intelligence.
- Regular newsletters informing global stakeholders of new ports and anchorages, product and infrastructure.
- Actively work with Australian, State and Territory Governments to influence policy on behalf of our members.
- Participation opportunities and representation at international tradeshows and events such as Seatrade Cruise Global (formerly Cruise Shipping Miami) and Cruise Asia.
- Access to data and research including the annual EconomicImpact Study.
- Participation in educational seminars, networking and events.
- Use of the Australian Cruise Association member logo as an indication of your business’ commitment to the cruise industry.
- Special member rates for attendance at the annual Australian Cruise Association Conference and AGM enabling you to meet with cruise line decision makers and network with other cruise industry through workshops, business and marketing seminars and events.
- Exclusive access to the Australian Cruise Association website to promote your destination/products/services.
What does it cost?
There are four categories of membership:
- Platinum – State Tourism Organisations and Ports/anchorages receiving more than 30 calls per annum. $8,000 (ex GST)
- Gold – Regional Tourism Organisations and Ports/anchorages receiving less than 30 calls per annum. $4,000 (ex GST)
- Silver – Inbound Tour Operators, cruise lines, agents, provedores, and Ports receiving less than 15 calls per annum. $2,050 (ex GST)
- Bronze – Smaller attractions and operators, ports/destinations prior to achieving a call. $1,100 (ex GST)
- Related Peak Industry Bodies – Subsidiary bodies such as Tourism Industry Councils, AHA. $500 (ex GST)
There is a once off, initial new member set up fee of $200 that will be charged in addition to the annual fee to cover administration costs for website, contact lists etc.
How to join
Complete and submit our Online Membership Application Form
Download and complete our interactive Membership Application Form
Contact CEO, Jill Abel, for a membership package.
p: 03 6223 7334
m: 0419 511 996