Join Sunlover Reef Cruises to discover and explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef.
Our comfortable air-conditioned catamarans depart daily from Cairns for our Outer Moore Reef pontoon where you can enjoy 4 hours at the reef featuring an impressive array of complimentary inclusions such as snorkelling equipment, glass bottom boat and semi-submersible coral viewing tours, underwater observatory, touch tank and a sumptuous buffet lunch.
Your Day includes:
- Travel to the reef on-board our fast air-conditioned catamaran
- Free tea and coffee on boarding the vessel
- Informative presentation hosted by our marine naturalist
- All snorkelling equipment and expert instruction
- Glass bottom boat and semi-submersible tours
- Snorkelling enclosure with rest and view stations
- Fully enclosed kids pool
- Touch tank to experience unique marine life up close
- Underwater observatory
- Fish feeding presentation (daily at 3:20pm)
- Freshwater showers and change rooms
- Tropical buffet lunch including fresh seafood, hot dishes, salads and tropical fruits
- Full bar facilities
- Tea and coffee prior to pontoon departure
There are also a variety of optional extras available including Scuba Diving, Guided Snorkeling Tours and Seawalker Helmet Diving. Sunlover Reef Cruises offers genuine value for money to enhance people’s experience, regardless of age and ability, to discover beauty and diversity of the Great Barrier Reef.
Even if you cannot swim you will still enjoy a complete experience with Sunlover Reef Cruises.
Reef Fleet Terminal 1 Spence St
Cairns QLD 4870